SpaceLaunchInfo.Com is meant to be the place where a visitor can find out about launches of unmanned rockets from the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, and Manned Spacecraft from the Kennedy Space Center. Much of the information can be found on our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page. |
Launches.Mobi is meant to provide links to users of mobile devices (mobile phones, tablets, etc). Tap on the number 1 button for status reports provided by SpaceflightNow.Com (when ready).
Here's a quick list of our services:
The Launch Status link is something I get alot of questions about.
- Schedule of launches
- Just the Next Launch that you can put in a Frame on your web page.
- Do a View Source on index.html to swipe the IFRAME code to put in your on web page.
- Launch Status links designed for mobile phone browsers.
- Directions to Space View Park, The Front Row of the Balcony for a launch from KSC™
- Answering questions in Space View Park on Space Shuttle Launch Day.
- Places to eat enroute to Space View Park, or The Kennedy Space Center.
- Look at it this way, it's a spaceport. Like an airport, only their food (at their prices) is available for sale. Stop somewhere to eat before you get there.
- Why the Launch Status Text Link?
- We used to provide Launch Status Text Messages, but the cost effective service we used closed down, and others were using Twitter. We weren't about to re-invent the wheel, and we now suggest that people send a Text Message to 40404 (the short code for Twitter), and send the message "Follow SpaceFlightNow" (not case sensitive).
- The Mission Status Page on their website is my trusted GoTo page for the latest status, but they're set up for desktop web browsers, with a video link to launch video (which usually comes up about 20 minutes before launch), followed by a Frame containing their constantly updated "blog" of what's going on.